Popcorn Chair made in Canada by Global & designed by Zooey Chu, is ideal for conference areas, cafeterias, classrooms, and healthcare spaces or wherever multi-purpose stack applications are required.
- Popcorn’s flexible backrest and supporting curves ensure comfort even when seated for extended periods.
- The wall-saver design protects walls from markings and provides greater flexibility for tighter spaces.
- The one-piece seat-back polypropylene shell offers a back cut-out for easy cleaning, and a hand-hold for ease of transportation. Popcorn is also lightweight – starting at 15 lbs.
- Polypropylene models can be stacked on dolly 34 high, while upholstered models can be stacked 15 high (standard 80″ door frame).
- Choose from a wide selection of designer colors with coordinating matching arms.